Thursday 18 December 2008

Evaluation for my exhibition
















Evaluation for my exhibition






For my exhibition I first of all decided I would exhibit my video in the common room in college on lunch break which I thought would be a good idea a as at lunch time usually there is a big crowd of people which would have been great to show them, I would have set the seats out in rows for the audience to sit and watch, but I decided to go with exhibiting my piece in one of the media rooms on the 4th floor which is the media department t45. I chose this particular place to exhibit the video because I believe that the media student would understand more what I was trying to portray, rather than another student in the college studying another subject. I thought this as being a media student they are more likely to understand the idea of the video and the idea of the place I chose to exhibit it. A media student would more likely laugh along with the video, which is the aim really, whereas another student who does not understand the concept of the video is more likely to just laugh at it. I burnt my video onto a disk and projected it onto the interactive white board in t45, I had an audience of 7 people which all filled out a brief questionnaire I had prepared for them to do which will give me an idea of how they perceived the video and exactly what they thought of it, I read through some of the comments and was very pleased with what they thought of it.

No comments: