Thursday 18 December 2008

Production and Pre production diary.

Production and pre production diary

24th November we start on our paperwork which needs to be done before we start to film as it includes the risk assessments, shooting schedules, storyboards, shotlist, and the treatment form which are all important and need to be filled out.

Friday November 28th 2008 I begin to film my experimental video project.
2.00 pm I collect my camera and gather my actors and actresses together to start filming. The people I am using in this experimental video are Ben Pitt, Martin Ladd, and John Perrine, keziah Quarcoo, Shanice Russell and Shaun Sole.

At first I thought it would be easy to get them together but they decided to be difficult and mess around right when I wanted to start filming which annoyed me, so I had to get each individual person and start filming them on their own as they laughed which they then began to take me seriously and do what I asked of them.
Monday December 1st I begin to edit my video using the Mac computers, at first I find this difficult and ask kez to help me which she does then I begin to get the hang of using the Macs and start to edit it myself every time we have Chris’s lessons.

No comments: